Browse Our Services
Cat grooming is an important part of our services here at Little Diggers. Cat's do groom themselves however, when they get older they may experience joint pain or overall stiffness that doesn't allow them to groom like they once did. Also, if your cat is an indoor/outdoor pet they may get into environmental elements such as dirt, oils and other undesirable stuff that can mat your cats fur. That's where the groomer comes in. Professional cat grooming at Little Diggers includes:
- Nail trimming
- Ear cleaning
- Bathing (with environmentally safe and natural pet shampoo)
- Hand drying (no automatic cage dryers)
- Brush-out, Lion Clip or Full Shave-down ( depending on owner preference and condition of coat)
I groom all sizes and breeds of dogs from Great Pyrenees, Giant Schnauzers and Standard Poodles to pint size Yorkie's and Teacup Poodles.
Dog Grooming at Little Diggers includes:
- Nail Trim & Trimming of hair between the toes and pads of feet
- Ear Cleaning & Hair Removal
- Sanitary Trim
- Hand Drying (no automated cage drying)
- Brush-out or De-shed
- Breed specific cut or owner desired cut.
Trimming and filing your pet's nails is an important aspect of your pet's foot health. It is important to keep your pet's nails trimmed at least once every 4 to 6 weeks depending on how much time they spend walking/running on the concrete or blacktop. If left untrimmed the nails can grow long and start turning sideways which is painful to your pet's feet and legs. Nail trimming and filing is not every pets dream of a fun time but it is usually quick and not painful if it's done properly.